Welcome to Access Family Physicians!
Dr. Rader was born and raised on the Southside of Indianapolis. As the daughter of an ophthalmic surgeon and physical therapist, Dr. Rader was exposed to the rewards and demands of a career in medicine from an early age.
She graduated from Cathedral High School in Indianapolis, attended Indiana University and earned her medical degree from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2010.
After completing an internship at the university of Colorado, Dr. Rader did a residency in family medicine through the Community Health Network in Indianapolis, earning a board certification in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment in 2014. Additionally, she has completed over 280 hours of education in acupuncture for physicians through the American Pain Institute, and is currently a diplomat of the American Academy for Anti-Aging. Through that organization, she is completing a fellowship in metabolic, nutritional and anti-aging medicine (anticipated completion spring of 2019).
Aesthetic treatments complement our anti-aging approach to health, therefore Dr. Rader has extensively trained in minimally invasive office based cosmetic procedures. She has 10 years of experience injecting BOTOX and dermal fillers, and is skilled in the use of non ablative fractional laser skin rejuvenation, IPL, microneedling, as well as platelet rich fibrin for skin rejuvenation and more recently hair restoration.
I look forward to meeting you!
- Indiana University, B.A. in political science
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, D.O.
- University of Colorado, internship
- Community Health Network, family medicine residency
- Board certified in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment
- American pain institute, certified in acupuncture
- American Academy of anti-aging medicine, fellowship in metabolic, nutritional and anti-aging medicine
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine